The SISIS Varibrush is a tractor mounted multiple-action brush which is effective on natural turf and synthetic turf and is suitable for a wide range of applications from sports field and golf course maintenance to amenities and lawns.
Brushing is important to disperse top dressing and remove debris on natural turf and on synthetic surfaces, keep infill mobile to prevent surface compaction. The versatile Flexibrush is capable of these tasks.
Its multiple action ensures fewer passes which reduces compaction, and it is easy to handle and attach with three different versions available. Its reversible brush frame allows for brush wear and its adjustable drawbar makes the Varibrush a popular choice.
TO PURCHASE SISIS TURF EQUIPMENT, CALL CS TRADING @ (864) 843•5972
SISIS Varibrush Specification
|Complete unit with wheels including:|
|Mounting options - please specify when ordering|
|3 point linkage mounting frame|
|manual lift towing frame & ball hitch|
|electric lift towing frame & ball hitch|
Varibrush Features & Benefits
- Equally effective on natural and synthetic turf.
- Multiple action means fewer passes and therefore reduced compaction.
- Easy to handle and attach.
- Drawbar is adjustable for towing height and length.
- Brush frame is reversible to allow for brush wear.
- 1.85m wide working width.
- Three versions are available: 3-point mounted for tractors & trucksters (adaptor frame required), Manual lift towing frame & ball hitch, Electric lift towing frame & ball hitch.