The SISIS Variseeder is a versatile easy to use tractor mounted seeder with a variable seeding rate ideal for sports field maintenance, golf course maintenance and for use on lawns and amenities.
Seeding is vitally important to precisely position and then cover seeds to enable new growth and the SISIS Variseeder ensures the sowing and seeding process is efficient and effective.
It has a fast work rate, is low maintenance with few wearing parts and enables overseeding to be carried without taking ground out of play. This grass seeder adaptable and can be used on a variety of sports fields as well as golf courses. It can also be used as a lawn seeder. Its studded roller creates a seed bed and it comes with a storage trolley.
TO PURCHASE SISIS TURF EQUIPMENT, CALL CS TRADING @ (864) 843•5972
SISIS Variseeder 1300 Specification
- 1.3m wide seeder with discharge roller (please specify ultra fine or standard)
Variseeder 1300 Features & Benefits
- Seeding rate is variable and is simple and accurate to set by
- Zero-Max box.
- Fast work rate.
- Overseeding carried out without taking ground out of play.
- Studded roller creates seed bed.
- Low maintenance with few wearing parts.
- Integral weight bar.
- Standard cat.1, 3-point linkage for use on most compact tractors.
- Can be adapted for use with most common power units for golf course and sports ground work.
- An Ultra Fine seed roller is available for sowing pure bents.
- Storage trolley.
- Two discharge roller options for all types of seed.
- Standard for rye and bent/fescue mixes.
- Ultra fine for pure bents.
Variseeder 1300 Optional Items
- Ultra fine, for pure bent seed only
- Standard, for rye grass/fescue bent