The SISIS Autoslit is a powered deep slitter for use on fine or outfield turf, including golf course, lawns and amenities with deep, clean penetration with minimal surface marking. It is an ideal tool for maintenance of football, soccer, rugby and cricket pitches and golf courses, it can also be used for lawns and gardens.
Aeration is a key process to improve drainage, reduce turf compacting, thatch build up and boost the health of lawns and the Autoslit is an ideal tool for outstanding turf and lawn treatment.
The Autoslit produces excellent underground cultivation due to the angle of the tines and spiral design of tine shaft assist penetration and its simple design requires little maintenance. The Autoslit enables you to work quickly and effectively.
TO PURCHASE SISIS TURF EQUIPMENT, CALL CS TRADING @ (864) 843•5972
SISIS Autoslit Specification
- 6.5hp deep slitting aerator includes 24 x D6951 tines
- 152mm heavy duty
- 152mm fine turf
Autoslit Features & Benefits
- Choice of interchangeable slitting tines to suit different ground conditions
- The angle of the tines and spiral design of tine shaft assist penetration giving maximum underground cultivation with minimum surface disturbance.
- Tine plates have a wide rim to reduce marking in soft or undulating conditions.
- Safety guard is quickly removed for easy tine change.
- For ease of use, and to comply with EU lifting regulations, the patented design uses a cantilever system to lift the machine out of work.
- Incorporates rear smoothing roller.