The SISIS Rotorake 450 is a self-propelled heavy duty scarifier and de-thatcher for removal and control of thatch on fine and other quality turf. It is perfectly suited to a range of applications from sports field maintenance to synthetic turf maintenance, lawns and amenities. It can be used for maintaining artificial pitches, bowling greens, croquet lawns, tennis courts, cricket pitches, golf courses, lawns and gardens.
Scarification encourages germination and the Rotorake 450 will serve your scarifying requirements including removal of lawn thatch to provide top class lawn treatment.
Its contra-rotating reel has blades spaced at 1.8cm for clean, consistent cut and maximum thatch removal to ensure excellent lawn care when the time comes to scarify.
TO PURCHASE SISIS TURF EQUIPMENT, CALL CS TRADING @ (864) 843•5972
SISIS Rotorake 450 Specification45cm wide scarifier. Fitted with thatch removal reel & collection box.
Rotorake 450 Features & Benefits
- Working width of 46cm (18 ins).
- Contra-rotating reel with blades spaced at 1.8cm (3/4in) for clean, consistent cut.
- Choice of reels for year-round use.
- O.P.C. controls for operator safety.
- Depth of cut adjustment control is mounted on the handle to enable depth to be set whilst moving forwards.
- Collector box.
- 4hp petrol engine.
- Optional artifical surface Brush Reels.