The SISIS Supaturfman is an independently powered heavy duty aerator for sports field maintenance, grass lawns and amenities. It is ideal for maintenance as a bowling green aerator and a cricket aerator.
Aeration is important for improving drainage, reducing turf compacting, thatch build up and increasing the health of lawns and the Supaturfman is an ideal tool for outstanding turf and lawn treatment.
It has a maximum working depth of 10cm (4 inches) and a choice of interchangeable tines to provide excellent lawn care when aeration is needed.
TO PURCHASE SISIS TURF EQUIPMENT, CALL CS TRADING @ (864) 843•5972
SISIS Supaturfman Specification
- 6.5hp drum type aerator. Less tines
- Includes transport trolley
Supaturfman Features & Benefits
- 100mm depth with minimal surface disturbance.
- Working depth of 10cm (4 ins) max.
- Choice of interchangeable tines.
- Pivoted tine bar for vertical penetration and withdrawal without surface disturbance.
- 6.5hp engine.
- Will also operate on spiker-slitter.
- Supplied with transport trolley.
Supaturfman Optional Items
- Spiker-slitter ref. SS/3T width 90cm (35 ins).
- 0.9m spiker slitter attachment