The SISIS Combirake is a simple to use, dual purpose implement for use on small fine turf areas including bowling greens, croquet lawns and tennis courts.
One side of this professional groundcare tool rakes the surfaces while the other brushes and are easily controlled – downward pressure is applied by gentle pressure on the handles.
The implement is virtually maintenance free, the rake wires and brush can be replaced when worn and the rake and brush can be lifted clear of the ground for transport.
TO PURCHASE SISIS TURF EQUIPMENT, CALL CS TRADING @ (864) 843•5972
SISIS Combirake Specification
Combined rake & brush unit
* Please note a carriage charge will be added to the above hand operated equipment
Combirake Features & Benefits
- 4 kinds of tines
- The two sides of the TRULUTE have completely different profiles: One side has smooth edges for spreading top dressings and leveling. One side has sharp edges for working-in top dressings, cutting back high spots etc.
- Dual purpose.
- Downward pressure is applied by gentle pressure on the handles.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Rake wires and brush can be replaced when worn.
- Rake and brush can be lifted clear of the ground for transport.