The SISIS Veemo Mk2 is a tractor mounted heavy duty scarifier and de-thatcher for removal and control of thatch on fine and other quality turf. It is suitable for a range of applications from sports field maintenance to lawns and amenities and can be used for maintaining cricket pitches, golf courses, lawns and gardens.
Scarification is important to encourage germination and the Veemo Mk2 will fulfil your scarifying needs such as removal of lawn thatch to provide top class lawn treatment.
Its strong cutting blades are designed for minimum surface disturbance and maximum thatch removal to ensure excellent lawn care when the time comes to scarify.
TO PURCHASE SISIS TURF EQUIPMENT, CALL CS TRADING @ (864) 843•5972
SISIS Veemo Mk2 Specification
- Triple, mounted hydraulic driven, 2m wide.
- Includes 57 2mm tungsten tipped blades.
Veemo Mk2 Features & Benefits
- Improved chassis design incorporating pivoted rear section and support wheels at front.
- Efficient hydraulic system with large volume tank, fewer pipe connections and stainless steel braided flexible pipes for improved heat dissipation.
- Direct drive to tine shaft via hydraulic motors mounted on scarifying units.
- Extra durable tungsten tipped, hook blades with variable spacing.
- Improved depth setting incorporating locking micro-adjusters on each unit.
- Blades new registered design.
- Tractor power requirement - 30hp minimum.
Veemo Mk2 Optional Items
- Integral heavy-duty oil cooler.
- 2mm tungsten tipped ‘hook’ blades
- 1mm tungsten tipped ‘hook’ blades
- Optional oil cooler kit