The SISIS Osca 3 is a tractor mounted powered oscillating brush which is equally effective on natural and synthetic turf for sports field, golf course and amenity maintenance.
Brushing is necessary to disperse top dressing and remove excess material on natural turf and on synthetic surfaces, keep infill mobile to prevent surface compaction. The versatile Osca 3 can perform all of these tasks.
It uses fewer passes than a conventional drag brush, causing less compaction and includes the option to use any 1.8 meter implements from mounted frame options using a twin implement extension kit.
TO PURCHASE SISIS TURF EQUIPMENT, CALL CS TRADING @ (864) 843•5972
SISIS Osca 3 Specification1.8m wide, 3 point linkage mounted
Osca 3 Features & Benefits
- Equally effective on natural and synthetic turf.
- Aggressive brushing action disperses top dressing quickly and evenly, preventing excess material being left on the surface where it could contribute to disease.
- On synthetic surfaces, keeps infill mobile, preventing surface compaction and loss of porosity.
- On synthetic surfaces, maintains infill level at a constant depth, giving consistent playing characteristics, and preventing pill damage caused by reduced infill levels.
- Uses fewer passes than conventional drag brushes, causing less compaction.
- Option of using any 1.8m implements from mounted frame options using twin implement extension arm kit.
- Storage frame is supplied as standard.
Osca 3 Optional Items
- Optional twin implement extension arms
- Optional 1.8m wide brush
- For other prices see mounted frame implements
- Retro-fit storage frame