Auto Rotorake MK.5
The SISIS Auto Rotorake Mk. 5 is a self-propelled heavy duty scarifier and de-thatcher for removal and control of thatch on fine and other quality turf. It is ideally suited to a range of applications from sports field maintenance to synthetic turf maintenance, lawns and amenities. It can be used as a bowling green scarifier and a cricket scarifier for maintaining artificial pitches, bowling greens, croquet lawns, tennis courts, cricket pitches, golf courses, lawns and gardens.
Scarification is important to encourage germination and the Auto Rotorake Mk. 5 will serve all your scarifying needs including removal of lawn thatch to provide top class lawn treatment.
Its contra-rotating reel has specially designed tipping blades for clean, consistent cut and maximum thatch removal to ensure excellent lawn care when the time comes to scarify.
TO PURCHASE SISIS TURF EQUIPMENT, CALL CS TRADING @ (864) 843•5972
SISIS Auto Rotorake MK.5 Specification50cm wide powered scarifier. 24 tungsten blades & collection box. Honda engine
Auto Rotorake MK.5 Features & Benefits
- Working width of 50cm (20ins).
- Cutting reel safety brake.
- Contra-rotating reel with specially designed tipped blades for clean, consistent cut and maximum thatch removal.
- Alternative blades for light scarifying.
- Optional Brush Reels, Rolaspike Reel.
- Depth of cut adjustment control is mounted on the handle to enable depth to be set whilst moving forwards.
- User-friendly, operator presence controls designed for maximum operator safety.
- Easy-fit collector box.
- 6.5hp petrol engine with independent drive to wheels and reel.
- Careful weight distribution, slick tyres and full differential ensure ease of turning and minimal surface marking.
- Optional artifical surface Brush Reels.